Hi, we’re Drew Moser and Jess Fankhauser. We spend our days, our weeks, and our years helping twenty-somethings make sense of life. We study it, we write about it, lead experiences about it, and we speak about it. Many people think the twenties are a decade to waste, to bum around until you turn 30. Not us. We think your twenties are too important to waste. They matter.
I’ve spent my career helping twentysomethings thrive. As an author, pastor and professor, I have a unique perspective on the challenges twentysomethings face in exploring what makes a good life.
I’m currently a college professor and dean at Taylor University
- A top-ranked private college in Indiana.
- Known for such traditions such as Silent Night (featured on ESPN).
- Where I teach courses on vocation (calling) and personal development.
- Where I also lead all experiential learning programs.
I’m an author and researcher on twentysomethings
- I’ve worked with tens of thousands of twentysomethings as they explore their purpose and meaning in life.
- I’ve used this knowledge and experience to co-author Ready or Not: Leaning into Life in our Twenties (coming in 2018). . ., the only book written for twentysomethings to explore the good life through an interactive, dynamic process.
- I co-direct the Vocation in College Project, a multi-phased research project studying colleges students and calling.
- I’m a former young adult pastor and non-profit leader.
Most importantly, I’m a husband and father.
- I’ve been married to my wife, Bekah, for 14 years.
- Together we have 5 children (yes…5! 3 sons and 2 daughters).
- We live the good life in Upland, IN.
- Follow me on Twitter (@drewmoser) and Instagram.
- Or, if LinkedIn is your jam, connect with me HERE.
- Email me: drewmoser[at]gmail[dot]com
I’m a twentysomething trying to figure out what it means to live faithfully in this decade of life. Along the way, I research, study and write about my experiences and those of my fellow millennials.
- Where I teach courses on vocation (calling) and professional development
- Where I work with students as they explore what it means to live faithfully
- Where I research and write on vocation (book forthcoming in 2018. Ready or Not: Leaning into Life in Our Twenties.
Vocation formation in my own life has deepened my desire to put down roots in my own local community by investing in my neighborhood, the foster care system and the local church.