To book Drew or Jess (or both!) email us at drewmoser[at]gmail[dot]com or complete the form below.
We try to pursue healthy rhythms of life, work, and community, and allow for a limited number of speaking engagements each year. We speak in churches, on college campuses, at conferences, corporate events, and other venues on twentysomethings. We love to visit other groups of people and share what we’re learning.
Drew’s 2018 Speaking/Media Calendar (subject to change)
- 100CreativeCities Master Class with Zach Yentzer-“Engaging Millennials in the Church Through Vocation” (Jan)
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities International Forum (Feb)–“Campus Life: Cultivating Community”
- National Student Leadership Conference (Feb 24)–“Millennial Education and Leadership Development”
- Senior Seminar–Taylor University (Feb 28)–“The Post College Life”
- The Enneagram Journey Podcast with Suzanne Stabile (Feb.)–“Type Threes in Relationships”
- Relief Podcast–Art and Faith (April)–“Vocation, faith, and writing.”
- Festival of Faith and Writing (April)–Ready or Not Promotion
- Intensive-Taylor University (April 10)–Enneagram 2.0: Vocation and your Number
- Association for Christians in Student Development Annual Conference (June)–“Vocation Formation Among Millennials”